Start and finish at the zoo. Participants will enjoy an extraordinary opportunity to run inside the zoo’s 42 acres of lush gardens with more than 1200 rare/endangered animals from around the world before it is open to the public.
Rabbit Race Perks
- Your entry fee includes admission to the Zoo after the run or walk for the whole day! (Wow, that's a value up to $23)
- Free T-shirt while supplies last.
- As a special bonus, free rabbit ears while supplies last.
- Awesome post event party with food, drink, music and special appearances!
- Top 1, 2, 3 finisher Medals.
- Prize for the top fundraiser.
- This is a USATF Certified and chip-timed course.
Also, parking is available in the zoo garage for an additional fee. Strollers are welcomed. Spectators can buy a ticket to the zoo at a reduced rate the day of the event to cheer you on and also enjoy the zoo afterwards.
2019 Registration Fees
What do the critics say about the Philly Rabbit Run?
Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/be-we...
8:00AM-5k run and 1 Mile walk begins after the run.
9:00AM Post race party and Awards begin.
10:00AM Zoo opens to the public and you are welcomed to enjoy the whole day at one of the nations oldest zoo. Bring the family to help cheer you on and stay for a visit at the zoo. The Philadelphia zoo is a must see. Last year, with the mild temps, the lions and tigers were out in the overhead 360 Animal Exploration Trail walk-way watching every-bunny go by and the ABC Zoo Balloon was up. Don't miss out this fun spring event that kicks off Parkinson's Awareness Month in April. For more info about the zoo go to http://www.philadelphiazoo.org...
Space is limited. Due to overwhelming demand, this year we will have a pre-race Package pick-up. More information to come.
If space allows, there will be walk-up registration the day of the race.
Parking is available in the zoo garage for an additional fee.
This is a USATF certified course and will be chip-timed..